Craving Mexican food but are a vegetarian? Well you’ve come to the right place. These Mexican vegetarian recipes are full of flavor and so freaking delicious they’ll make you run for the border.
1. Creamy Spinach and Cheese Green Chile Enchiladas
Ah!! Creamy Cheesy Enchilada….and meatless too.
Get the recipe at www.twopeasandtheirpod.com
2. Healthy Mexican Casserole Roasted Corn Peppers
Nothing better than a healthy Mexican inspired and vegetarian casserole.
Get the recipe on www.pinchofyum.com
3. Vegan 7 Layer Mexican Dip
You won’t feel guilty after stuffing your face with this dip.
Get the recipe at www.minimalistbaker.com
4. Slow Cooker Mexican Quinoa
A Mexican crockpot dish that’s bursting with deliciously fresh and healthy ingredients.
Get the recipe at www.chelseasmessyapron.com
5. Baked Black Bean Sweet Potato Flautas
Yummy flautas, mmm mmm!
Get the recipe at www.peasandcrayons.com
6. Crockpot Enchilada Pasta
One can simply never have too much enchilada.
Get the recipe at www.crockpotgourmet.net
7. Vegetarian Mexican Salad Boats
Get the recipe for these yummy boats at www.bevcooks.com
8. Mexican Tortilla Casserole
Get the recipe at www.savorysimple.com
9. Honey-Lime Sweet Potato, Black Bean and Corn Tacos
Those tacos look damn good, could use a couple right about now.
Get the recipe at www.cookingclassy.com
10. Mexican Quinoa Burgers
Vegetarian or not, these burgers look divine.
Get the recipe at www.cookingquinoa.net
11. Mexican Macaroni and Cheese
Good old mac and cheese, but Mexi style.
Get the recipe at www.gimmesomeoven.com
12. Chipotle Tofu Chilaquiles
Completely gluten free and vegetarian, yum!
Get the recipe on www.minimalistbaker.com
13. Roasted Mexican Street Corn Salad
A crunchy and spicy salad with just a bit of creaminess.
Get the recipe at www.foxeslovelemons.com201